Saturday, August 30, 2008

A blog about Lions

Ever since I saw the Youtube video about Christian the Lion, I wanted to learn more about lions and lionesses. I surfed various websites on lions, even checked out library books related to George Adamson and company, the organizations that deal with lions, and in the process, I have learned many things about lions...the good things and the bad things, but even so, I continue to be fascinated about lions, and I would like to share whatever 'lion' things I can find. Thus, I have created this blog.

Why is this blog call Handsome Lions? It's because in the many videos or things I've read about them, many male lions are always called 'handsome'. Of course, this blog will also include lionesses as well, but I think the name Handsome Lions is quite catchy!

If you find lions fascinating and beautiful as well, and would like to share a website on lions or pictures of lions you have come across, please email me at jadedreams@gmail.com

No comments: